Raising Unselfish Children in a Self-Absorbed WorldFor Parents, Grandparents and Guardians
Jill shines the light of reality on the failed self-esteem philosophy so parents can gently “bump” their children off self-center. Parents are equipped to instill an others-centered heart and a healthy self-respect in their children. Jill will help you discover how to:
- Meet your children’s needs, not their wants.
- Educate your children’s hearts in forgiveness, generosity and compassion.
- Offer children an “others-centered” approach to life rather than a self-centered one.
- Build family togetherness.
- Make a difference in the world.
“I attended two sessions today. I wish there had been more. Two hours of Jill was not enough. Hands were still raised after a half hour of questions following her talk.”