Raising Respectful Children in a Disrespectful WorldFor Parents, Grandparents and Guardians
This is a powerful message that offers the hard truth about today’s society while giving hope for tomorrow through practical guidance, real life examples, and wisdom for raising today’s children. For parents who want to foster strong values, Jill offers sound advice from scriptural principles as she motivates parents to take back control and re-establish the standards that have been slowly disappearing from our homes and society. Based on the award-winning book, you’ll find the parenting answers that have eluded you. For the sake of your children, this talk will help you:
- Be the kind of person you want your children to become.
- Engage your children, not entertain them.
- Coach, not cheerlead your kids.
- Set boundaries without building walls between you and your children.
- Enroll your family in the School of Respect.
“Jill punched me between my eyeballs, but I needed it. The best parenting advice I’ve heard in a long time.”
Hearts at Home National Conference